Entering week eight or is it week seven?

When all of this first started, I had the urged to blog. I felt extremely fortunate because of the situation I was in. I live in lovely in-law unit by myself. I am blessed by the humid-free weather. I have a relatively stable job that has continued to support me during these times. My family was prepared down south and was well situated.  To top it all, I like to describe myself as an adventurous introvert that is easily amused. What a way to spend the time locked-in and sheltering in place.

In week one, I wrote my ideas down on a notebook, collected my thoughts, and snapped some photos to complement the ideas. I was ready to get started. Yet, I was distracted by this newness, the opportunities, and the challenges. It took some time for this reality to settle in.

Now, I feel ready. I felt it was time to reflect and see how I could continue to gracefully adjust to this new normal.

Thank you for joining me during this unlikely sabbatical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The fire within

Final rewirement

So it comes to an end